Woman goes out in mini skirt in -40c, gets frostbite
She was rushed to the hospital after she failed to recover from the bitter cold.
A hospital spokesman Netizen Zhanbolat Mamyshev, confirmed that she was being treated by the department of a surgery for first and second-degree frostbite to both thighs.
She had been allowed to go home but would need to return to the hospital to have her dressings changed.
Frostbite is caused when exposure to extreme temperatures causes skin and other tissues to freeze.
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:15 AM | 28 Jul, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 28 July 202108:45 AM | 28 Jul, 2021
- Babar Azam reveals Pakistan’s strategy ahead of first T20 clash ...12:18 AM | 28 Jul, 2021
- Outlawed TTP chief threatens 'holy war' on Pakistan in CNN interview ...11:59 PM | 27 Jul, 2021
- Two more Pakistani players eliminated from Olympics11:46 PM | 27 Jul, 2021
- Nora Fatehi sets temperature soaring with new dance video in saree05:31 PM | 27 Jul, 2021
- Sonya Hussyn hints at getting married soon04:32 PM | 27 Jul, 2021
- Birthday wishes pour in as Humayun Saeed turns 5003:20 PM | 27 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021