Gold price drops by Rs550 per tola in Pakistan
KARACHI – The price of gold in Pakistan dropped by Rs550 per tola on Thursday, closing at Rs126,000 per tola.
The price of 10 grams also got down by Rs472 as it was traded at Rs108,539 today in the domestic market.
A day earlier, the price of the precious metal witnessed an increase of Rs500 per tola.
The international gold price also witnessed a downward trend as its price decreased by $33 per ounce to reach $1,812.
Meanwhile, silver prices in the domestic market remained unchanged at Rs1,450 per tola and Rs1,243.14 per 10 grams today.
- Gallantry awards conferred on army personnel of Rawalpindi Corps ...02:05 PM | 20 May, 2022
- 10-kg flour price dropped to Rs490 in Punjab as CM Hamza announces ...01:33 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Massive fire in world’s largest pine nut forest in Pakistan leaves ...01:00 PM | 20 May, 2022
- PM Shehbaz Sharif leaves for Karachi on daylong visit today12:26 PM | 20 May, 2022
- In US, FM Bilawal Bhutto sheds light on Indian atrocities in occupied ...11:50 AM | 20 May, 2022
- Sunny Leone’s video of getting body massage goes viral06:50 PM | 19 May, 2022
- 'Willing to play Maryam Nawaz on-screen' – Saba Qamar reveals her ...05:55 PM | 19 May, 2022
- Yumna Zaidi and Merub Ali win hearts with latest video05:09 PM | 19 May, 2022
- Dollar hits all-time high at Rs19212:45 PM | 12 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022