US, Pakistan navies hold joint exercise in Arabian Sea
RAWALPINDI – Two ships of the US Navy, SQUALL (PC-7) and WHIRLWIND (PC-11), visited Karachi and held a bilateral exercise with Pakistan Navy.
According to a statement issued by the Pakistan Navy on Thursday, the US Navy ships were received by senior officials of the Pakistan Navy and US Embassy with traditional warmth and cordiality upon arrival at the Karachi Port, read the statement.
Earlier this month, Pakistan Navy Ship (PNS) TABUK visited Manama, Bahrain during Regional Maritime Security Patrols.
Upon arrival at Mina Salman Sea Port, the warship was received by Ambassador of Pakistan Muhammad Ayub along with Commodore Vaqar Mohammad, and officials from Pakistan and Bahrain Naval forces.
During stay at Port, Commanding Officer PNS TABUK Captain Muhammad Umair called on Commander Royal Bahrain Naval Forces, Rear Admiral Muhammad Yousif Al Asam.
Commanding Officer highlighted Pakistan's efforts in promoting peace and security in the region and Pakistan Navy's firm resolve to deal with emerging challenges in maritime domain.
Pakistan Navy ship Alamgir visits Ghana, ... 08:21 PM | 14 Dec, 2021
KARACHI – Pakistan Navy Ship Alamgir visited Ghana and established free Medical Camp at Tema as a goodwill ...
- 'I don't want an army chief of my choice; just want appointment on ...07:25 PM | 25 Sep, 2022
- PAKvENG: England opt to bowl first against Pakistan in fourth T20I07:00 PM | 25 Sep, 2022
- Hania Aamir and Farhan Saeed set the dance floor on fire at HUM Award ...05:17 PM | 25 Sep, 2022
- Saboor Aly’s new bold pictures set internet on fire01:44 PM | 25 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022