Justin Bieber sues two social media users over assault claims
Justin Bieber has taken legal action against two women who alleged him of sexual assault, reported Variety.
The 26-year-old singer has filed a $20-million defamation lawsuit against both women who accused him of assault in 2014 and 2015.
According to Bieber, the statements but both users, who are identified by their Twitter account names, @ItsnotKadi and @danielleglvn, are straight up "outrageous lies" that are "provably fabricated".
"The accusations are factually impossible, and disproven both by indisputable documentary evidence and the individuals' own admissions,” reads the lawsuit.
Bieber had denied the accusations in a Twitter thread on June 21, saying, “Rumors are rumors but sexual abuse is something I don’t take lightly.” The singer also claimed that “there is no truth to this story” and provided emails, receipts and articles showing that the allegations are factually incorrect.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Pakistan surpasses 259,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,477 confirmed ...07:47 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan minister tells reason behind reduction in coronavirus cases07:19 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Gold prices hit new high of Rs109,35007:07 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- K-Electric to face NAB inquiry over loadshedding, flouting agreement06:46 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan Army chief offers help to Italy in fight against COVID-1906:32 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- YouTube takes down Hadiqa Kiani’s song about Kashmir02:43 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Yasir Hussain is being subjected to online harassment & bullying: ...01:03 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020