Two Pakistani soldiers injured in terrorist attack in North Waziristan
ISLAMABAD – Two Pakistani soldiers were injured when a remote-controlled device went off in a district of North Waziristan, media reports said on Saturday.
The security personnel were patrolling the area on foot when they came under terrorist attack Friday night in the Mir Ali town of North Waziristan, a tribal district bordering neighboring Afghanistan.
The injured personnel were immediately moved to a nearby hospital.
Captain, soldier martyred in Waziristan ... 06:31 PM | 21 Jun, 2020
ISLAMABAD - Two soldiers were martyred and two injured when suspected terrorists opened fire on a patrolling party near ...
The area was cordoned off after the incident, with security forces launching a search operation.
No group or individual has claimed the attack yet. The Pakistan Army's media wing is yet to make a statement.
- All banks to operate from 09:00am to 5:30pm11:51 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- PTI minister backs Khawaja Asif on Hindu temple in Islamabad11:07 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Global coronavirus cases near 13 million with 569,000 deaths so far10:36 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Four Pakistani soldiers martyred, 4 terrorists killed in North ...10:02 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan nears 251,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,257 confirmed dead09:20 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Yashma Gill contracts coronavirus01:07 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Amitabh Bachchan in hospital after testing positive for COVID-1911:36 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Kanye West is reportedly ‘struggling’ with bipolar disorder04:44 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020