Behroze Sabzwari's blunt comments on Khalil-ur-Rehman leave netizens stunned
Meray Paas Tum Ho writer Khalil-ur-Rehman is no stranger to controversies as the writer often receives flak for blowing steam - be it redefining the meaning of 'feminism' or slamming Lollywood's leading lady Mahira Khan.
While his bizarre statements has contributed to his notoriety, it seems that the industry insiders and big wigs agree with his bashing and disapprove of his controversial statements.
Veteran actor Behroze Sabzwari recently appeared on Tabish Hashmi’s talk show Hasna Mana Hai and his remarks on Qamar are pure gold.
While answering questions, the Humsafar star commented about the Pyarey Afzal writer and said that if he wasn’t a writer he would have been at the receiving end of a good thrashing.
Sabzwari, who was accompanied by his brother-in-law Javed Sheikh, made the amusing remarks with such a tone of sarcasm and humour that the audience and host burst into laughter.
View this post on Instagram
Earlier, Behroze Sabzwari had finally confirmed the news of his daughter-in-law Sadaf Kanwal's pregnancy on a talkshow.
Mahira Khan says she doesn't regret what she said ... 05:12 PM | 21 Jun, 2022
Lollywood diva Mahira Khan has finally spoken about why she reacted to renowned writer Khalilur Rehman Qamar's harsh ...
- Saudi Arabia allows all types of visitors to perform Umrah05:52 PM | 14 Aug, 2022
- PM Shehbaz inaugurates Islamabad’s Rawal Dam flyover05:29 PM | 14 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan’s re-recorded national anthem is out on diamond jubilee of ...04:54 PM | 14 Aug, 2022
- State Bank unveils Rs75 commemorative banknote on Pakistan’s ...04:26 PM | 14 Aug, 2022
- Ayeza Khan’s new swimming pool video sets internet on fire11:23 AM | 14 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022