Eid fashion: The celebrities who rocked Instagram
LAHORE – Eid has always been special. Not only does it mark the passing of the fasting month of Ramadan, but they're also one of the best ways to gather your friends and family for all the festive desserts, cute group photos, and getting dolled up just the way your heart desires.
Obviously, this year is different. Amid our new normal of social distancing, get-togethers both small and large have been called off, leaving to celebrate at home as our only option.
But that hasn’t stopped our celebs from sharing pictures of their celebrations with their loved ones and showing off their gorgeous attires.
As expected, their looks didn’t disappoint and brought their A-game with some stunning outfits this year.
While some went all out with a classic red, others kept it quite simple and each had an air of elegance.
From Ayeza Khan to Sana Javed, here are the best outfits that celebrities sported this Eid-ul-fitr.
SUMBAL IQBAL KHAN
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Pakistan surpasses 247,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,157 confirmed ...09:03 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan Stock Exchange returns to regular operational hours on Monday08:48 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- No more announced load shedding in Karachi from tomorrow, says Asad ...08:09 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- PAKvENG – Azhar Ali and Sarfaraz Ahmed to captain in 2-day practice ...07:32 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Number of corona patients on ventilators down 28 percent: Asad Umar07:01 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Aisha Uqbah Malik pens a heartwarming birthday wish for husband04:27 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi criticises Muslims encouraging conversion of other ...03:58 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020