Salman Khan drops Eid song ‘Bhai Bhai’ talking about Hindu-Muslim unity
Bollywood star Salman Khan is spreading the message of brotherhood this Eid-ul-Fitr by releasing a song for his fans called Bhai Bhai.
The energetic track calls for communal unity and features Khan reiterating how Hindus and Mulims are brothers.
Taking to Instagram, Salman Khan shared the poster of Bhai Bhai and wrote, “Maine aap subb ke liye kuch banaya hai, dekh ke batana kaisa laga... Aap subb ko eid mubarakh ... #BhaiBhai (I have made som nhi ething for you, watch and tell me how was it. Eid Mubarak to all).”
About the song, the actor said “A special gift for all of you on this auspicious occasion of Eid. Listen to Bhai Bhai and spread the brotherhood. Eid Mubarak to everyone!”
According to The Indian Express, the song has been composed by music composer duo Sajid and Wajid. Written by Danish Sabri along with Khan, the song has been shot with minimal crew at the actors farmhouse in Panvel.
Ever since the lockdown has been imposed, the actor has released two songs titled Tere Bina and Pyaar Karona on his YouTube channel.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Pakistan’s Google team briefs steps towards digitization, computer ...12:44 AM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Daraz Humqadam supports 45,000 businesses, empowers 5,500 SMEs to ...11:14 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Coronavirus — Pakistan to open four western borders from Sunday10:47 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- UAE allows citizens, residents to travel abroad09:53 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- COAS Bajwa expresses grief over loss of lives in Sheikhupura train ...09:04 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020