Petrol prices likely to go down by Rs5-10 in Pakistan
ISLAMABAD – The prices of petroleum products in Pakistan are likely to be dropped by Rs5 to 10 per litre amid ongoing coronavirus pandemic.
The government, according to local media, would also slashed the diesel prices by Rs2 per litre in order to facilitate the public facing economic hardship due to the health crisis in the country.
Continuously dipping prices of petroleum product in the international market is also a reason behind reduction in prices in local market.
Earlier, the federal government had slashed petrol prices for May owing to the sharp decline in oil prices in the international market.
The new price had been brought down to Rs81.58 after a reduction of Rs15, meanwhile, the rate of high-speed petrol had been reduced to Rs80.10.
- PM Imran warns of Srebrenica like massacre in IOJ&K similar to as ...10:55 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- School of Tomorrow – The World's Premier Schools & Societies ...10:08 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- 10 new COVID-19 rapid response units inaugurated through Pakistan-US ...09:58 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 247,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,157 confirmed ...09:03 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan Stock Exchange returns to regular operational hours on Monday08:48 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Aisha Uqbah Malik pens a heartwarming birthday wish for husband04:27 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi criticises Muslims encouraging conversion of other ...03:58 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Feroze Khan celebrates his 30th birthday03:10 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020