Anoushay Abbasi trolled for wearing revealing outfit
Stars receive critique for their lifestyle choices, especially female celebrities who face major backlash due to their fashion choices. This time around, Anoushay Abbasi is at the receiving end of moral policing.
The 37-year-old star has revamped her public image and her bold and sassy style statement did not go well with the public.
Turning to her Instagram handle, the PremGali actor posted a picture of herself all dressed to perfection in a Barbie style mini frock."Not your barbie girl", she captioned.
View this post on Instagram
The keyboard warrior did not hesitate to criticize Anoushay for wearing such an outfit. Here are some of the comments she received for her latest posts.
Earlier, Abbasi faced immense criticism for the bold pictures as she was spotted wearing skin-tight gym wear. Needless to say, the fans were not happy to see the actress in such a revealing outfit.
On the work front, Anoushay is being highly praised for her performance in her drama serial Raqs-e-Bismil.
Anoushay Abbasi trolled for wearing bold gym ... 04:11 PM | 21 May, 2021
Pakistani actress Anoushay Abbasi faced severe backlash over posting photos in gym wear on her social media ...
- 'PakVac' – Pakistani experts manufacture another 900,000 doses ...06:24 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan gears up to host Russian President Putin05:37 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Samsung SmartThings Unveils New Interface, Offering Customers a More ...05:22 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- ‘I don’t have big belly,’ Abdul Qavi responds to his viral ...04:30 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- The Undertaker challenges Akshay Kumar to a 'real match'04:06 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Ushna Shah addresses the backlash over her criticism directed at ...03:42 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan seeks explanation from HBO management for censoring PM ...11:02 AM | 23 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021