Iran, Turkey come to Qatar's aid amid Saudi-led blockade
The deal was signed by Iranian Minister of Industry, Mines and Business Mohammad Shariatmadari, Turkish Economy Minister Nihat Zeybekci and Qatari Economy Minister Ahmed bin Jassim Al Thani.
The trilateral agreement would facilitate the process of the transiting goods among the three countries, by removing impediments put to economically isolate Doha, Iranian media said.
Iran and Turkey, whose relations with Turkey improved since the Arab countries cut ties with Doha, want to save Qatar from Isolation.
In June this year, five Arab states, including Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Bahrain, Yemen and Egypt announced on Monday to cut all diplomatic relations with fellow Gulf Arab state, Qatar, for allegedly supporting terrorism and extremism.
the Kingdom had decided to break relations with Qatar "proceeding from the exercise of its sovereign right guaranteed by international law and the protection of national security from the dangers of terrorism and extremism".
- Islamabad police produce Shahbaz Gill in court to seek extension in ...09:22 AM | 19 Aug, 2022
- Today's #currencyexchange rates in #Pakistan - #Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...08:38 AM | 19 Aug, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan – 19 August 202208:16 AM | 19 Aug, 2022
- US Centcom chief meets Genenral Bajwa at GHQ11:56 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Saboor Aly teases husband Ali Ansari in a hilarious video07:59 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- 'Kaisi Teri Khudgarzi' slammed for glorifying abuse, violence10:21 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022