Iran, Turkey come to Qatar's aid amid Saudi-led blockade
The deal was signed by Iranian Minister of Industry, Mines and Business Mohammad Shariatmadari, Turkish Economy Minister Nihat Zeybekci and Qatari Economy Minister Ahmed bin Jassim Al Thani.
The trilateral agreement would facilitate the process of the transiting goods among the three countries, by removing impediments put to economically isolate Doha, Iranian media said.
Iran and Turkey, whose relations with Turkey improved since the Arab countries cut ties with Doha, want to save Qatar from Isolation.
In June this year, five Arab states, including Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Bahrain, Yemen and Egypt announced on Monday to cut all diplomatic relations with fellow Gulf Arab state, Qatar, for allegedly supporting terrorism and extremism.
the Kingdom had decided to break relations with Qatar "proceeding from the exercise of its sovereign right guaranteed by international law and the protection of national security from the dangers of terrorism and extremism".
- Bisconni music wraps up season 2 with brilliant performances from ...09:32 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan PM to attend Beijing Olympics in show of ‘solidarity’ ...09:00 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- Political appointments in power sector causing increase in energy ...08:22 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- PSL7: Paragliders kick off the biggest cricket event IN THE AIR! ...07:50 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- Amna Ilyas slammed for wearing bold dress04:55 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- Faysal Quraishi apologises to Nauman Ijaz after being 'too busy' for ...04:33 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021