Pakistan opposes the sale of US drones to India
“International powers must show responsibility before signing such agreements,” said Pakistan Foreign Office spokesman Nafees Zakaria.
The spokesperson also discussed the US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson's recent visit and Pakistan's briefing to him about they country's initiatives on the war on terror. Zakria said that US state official appreciated and recognised Pakistan's sacrifices and efforts.
Mr. Nafees said that during the meeting, Pakistan also raised Indian state’s human rights violations in Kashmir. Islamabad will continue to give international and moral support to the people of the occupied valley, he added.
Nafees Zakria, at the end of Press Briefing, revealed the name of new spokesperson of Foreign Office as he is set to take new responsibility as Pakistan’s new High Commissioner to Malaysia.
- Hafeez Shaikh decides to not resign as finance minister after PM ...06:10 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- PTI asks ECP to withhold victory notification of Yousaf Raza Gillani05:45 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- British Pakistani lawyer fights case for 34,000 international ...04:38 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Hema Malini receives COVID-19 jab04:32 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui's wife wishes to reconcile for their children04:21 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Pakistan’s first OTT platform UrduFlix is now live03:52 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Vote of confidence – Pakistani celebs voice support for PM Imran ...02:21 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021