Pakistan opposes the sale of US drones to India
“International powers must show responsibility before signing such agreements,” said Pakistan Foreign Office spokesman Nafees Zakaria.
The spokesperson also discussed the US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson's recent visit and Pakistan's briefing to him about they country's initiatives on the war on terror. Zakria said that US state official appreciated and recognised Pakistan's sacrifices and efforts.
Mr. Nafees said that during the meeting, Pakistan also raised Indian state’s human rights violations in Kashmir. Islamabad will continue to give international and moral support to the people of the occupied valley, he added.
Nafees Zakria, at the end of Press Briefing, revealed the name of new spokesperson of Foreign Office as he is set to take new responsibility as Pakistan’s new High Commissioner to Malaysia.
- It was a test, says PPP's Khursheed Shah as he walks free from jail ...09:10 PM | 23 Oct, 2021
- Aitchison College Junior National Tennis Championship: Abdullah, ...08:23 PM | 23 Oct, 2021
- Army deployed in Islamabad's Red Zone to quell TLP protests06:15 PM | 23 Oct, 2021
- Resham celebrates birthday in style with friends and family03:59 PM | 23 Oct, 2021
- Ushna Shah's new bold photos set internet on fire04:56 PM | 23 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021