Fawad Khan secretly leaves India amid threats from extremist groups
In the wake of Uri attack that resulted in heightened tensions between India and Pakistan, Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) had threatened Pakistani artists to leave India by 25th of September, though the Indian Police had assured the complete security for the artists, actor Fawad Khan has already left India as his upcoming movie 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil,' is about to release in India.
The actor was on top of the list of actors who were issued threats to leave India.
The threats from extremist groups were followed by an open letter from an Indian blogger Soumyadipta Banerjee who told actor Fawad Khan to leave the country.
- DG ISI arrives in Beijing for strategic talks with Chinese officials08:47 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Punjab’s Auqaf dept loses Badshahi Mosque’s administration08:10 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- UET appoints first female engineering professor in 100 years07:31 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Noor Mukadam killing case – Police seek suspect’s name be placed ...06:57 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Pakistan asks UN to probe India’s state-sponsored spying operation ...06:29 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Shilpa Shetty breaks silence after husband’s arrest in pornography ...03:49 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Iqra Aziz and Yasir Hussain welcome first baby03:16 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Pakistani stars demand #JusticeForNoor02:42 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021