Jordan to consult other states on Kashmir crisis, says King Abdullah II
King Abdullah said Jordan was closely following the developments in the valley, calling for de-escalation and peaceful resolution of the dispute through dialogue.
The Jordanian leader made these remarks as he had a telephonic conversation with Prime Minister Imran Khan.
The prime minister said India’s illegal and repressive policies in the valley had not only led to a grave humanitarian crisis but also endangered peace and security in the region.
Through its unilateral and fascist actions, he said, India was attempting to change the demography of the disputed territory, which was a blatant violation of the international norms and the United Nations Security Council resolutions.
The prime minister said the international community must take notice of the Indian excesses and raise their voice for the oppressed people of Indian Occupied Jammu & Kashmir.
Anthems to be played during Friday's Kashmir ... 06:26 PM | 28 Aug, 2019
RAWALPINDI - National anthems of Pakistan and Kashmir will be played during the Kashmir hour on Friday, announced ...
The contact came weeks after Narendra Modi-led BJP regime revoked the special status of Kashmir by scrapping article 370 of the constitution through a rush decree.
The United Nations Security Council had convened a session to discuss the situation in the serene valley which is under lockdown from over three weeks now.
Pakistan would mark 'Kashmir Hour' on Friday to advocate the Kashmir cause. Prime Minister Imran Khan would also be highlighting the issue in his United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) address in September.
- India’s first PM Jawaharlal Nehru’s statue vandalised by Hindutva ...11:02 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Leaked phone call allegedly between Malik Riaz and Asif Zardari goes ...10:47 PM | 28 May, 2022
- PropTech: the inevitable digitization of real estate in Pakistan10:28 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Shah Rukh Khan's son Aryan gets clean chit in drugs case07:47 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Ghana Ali expresses her resentment towards Maryam Nawaz09:12 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Hareem Farooq celebrates birthday in style06:22 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022