Twitter mourns tragic death of young Pakistani Youtuber
LAHORE - A young vlogger was shot dead by identified men in Lahore after a fight erupted following a prank on Monday. The deceased, Rana Zuhair, and his two friends, Hasnat Ali and Abdul Saboor, decided to scare people in a park near Lytton Road.
Zuhair was a part of a trio with his friends Abdul Saboor and Hasnat Ali. The three boys shared several prank videos on their channel titled as Lahoori Vines.
The prank went wrong after the friends got into a fight with a family. Gunmen opened fire on Zuhair and he died on the spot.
As reported by Samaa Digital, the friends got into a fight with a family while trying to scare them. One of the individuals present at the time opened fire at the boys, instantly resulting in the death of the boy.
Zuhair's friends were taken into custody by the police following the horrific incident in a park near Lytton Road.
Just heard the news about prankster who got shot. Unfortunately he was a beginner kid and didn't understand that 99% of successful pranksters have staged / fake / scripted pranks. Real ghost prank karne ke chakkar me waqai ghost ban geya. May God Give his family sabr. Ameen. RIP— Saad Ur Rehman (@duckybhai) December 26, 2018
A YouTuber from Lahore got shot to death while recording a prank. pic.twitter.com/69iS94cSKm— Puffin Man (@junaidakram83) December 26, 2018
Young YouTubers/Content Creators , please be careful and do not attempt pranks in random areas and people. Pranks are only fun and safe when you do it with people you know. All those videos look easy because many people work behind the camera for them #BeSafe God bless this kid https://t.co/8gF1f8JxAd— Ali Gul Pir (@Aligulpir) December 26, 2018
- Pakistan has cheapest fuel cost in South Asia, says PM Iman11:56 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Two Pakistan High commission officials asked to leave India in 24 ...10:40 PM | 31 May, 2020
- ‘History in Making’ — Pakistani plane flies directly to US for ...10:07 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Petrol price slashed by Rs7.06 per litre in Pakistan09:01 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Abrar Ul Haq tests positive for COVID-1908:32 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Raising a daughter is a huge responsibility: Humaima Malick05:08 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020