Iran to enhance cooperation with Pakistan in health sector
Talking to Special Assistant to the Prime Minister on Social Welfare, Sania Nishtar in Islamabad, Iran's Deputy Health Minister for Medical Education, Bagher Larijani said Pakistan and Iran should evaluate their capabilities in the health sector and learn from each other’s experiences.
She also briefed the Iranian delegation about the working of the Benazir Income Support Program and Ministry of Poverty Alleviation.
- PIA directed to control fares after overcharging complaints07:13 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- PTI MNA tests positive for coronavirus as health crisis deepens in ...06:35 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Huawei Nova 7i – The hottest selling secret weapon of mobile gamers06:05 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Sri Lanka to reopen for tourism in August, with strict coronavirus ...05:27 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- COVID-19: NDMA delivers 286 ventilators to federating units04:42 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Pakistani celebrities who never endorsed fairness products01:50 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Kanye West donates $2 million, establishes college fund for George ...08:24 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Meghan Markle speaks out about ‘Black Lives Matter’07:17 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020