Woman gives birth to baby in washroom of Lahore's Jinnah Hospital
LAHORE - A woman gave a birth to a baby in a washroom of Jinnah Hospital's mosque after she was allegedly refused medical assistance by doctors, local media reported.
The husband of the woman said that he took her wife to the hospital at 2 pm after she felt labour pains. He added the medical staff threw his wife out of the labour room instead of helping her in the delivery.
Hammad further alleged that he took her wife to a washroom of the mosque in the hospital where she gave birth to the baby on the floor.
After media report, Jinnah Hospital MS Yahya Sultan has formed an inquiry committee to find the facts. He vowed to bring the culprits to task.
- PML-N sets up fund for coronavirus affectees in Punjab08:06 PM | 28 Mar, 2020
- COVID19: Pakistan confirms 12 deaths; coronavirus cases rise to 1,42707:18 PM | 28 Mar, 2020
- Chinese special flight carrying medical team, relief assistance lands ...05:49 PM | 28 Mar, 2020
- Social Distancing - the key to conquering Coronavirus05:46 PM | 28 Mar, 2020
- Baby Doll singer Kanika Kapoor tested positive for coronavirus03:40 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Michael Jackson ‘predicted’ coronavirus-like pandemic: Ex ...03:28 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Maya Ali is distributing ration bags among needy over Coronavirus ...03:16 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019