Coronavirus: Death toll crosses 100 in China
BEIJING - The Chinese authorities have so far confirmed 4515 cases, with 60 cured and 106 dead since the outbreak of the new coronavirus epidemic in the country.
According to China National Health Commission website here on Tuesday, 30 provinces including autonomous regions and municipalities reported 1771 newly confirmed cases, 515 severe cases, and 26 new deaths including 24 in Hubei Province, 1 in Beijing, Hainan 1 case in the province, 9 new cases were cured and discharged, and 2077 new cases were suspected.
As of 24:00 on January 27, the National Health and Health Commission has received a total of 4,515 confirmed cases, 30 of which are 976 cases of severe cases, 106 cases of deaths, and 60 cases of discharged patients. There are 6973 suspected cases.
At present, 47,833 close contacts have been tracked. Of the 914 people who were released from medical observation on the same day, 44,132 people are currently receiving medical observation.
A total of 8 confirmed cases were reported from Hong Kong, Macao, and Taiwan: 8 cases from Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, 7 cases from Macao Special Administrative Region, and 5 cases from Taiwan.
The pneumonia outbreak was first reported in Wuhan City, central China’s Hubei Province, in December 2019. Experts have attributed the outbreak to a novel coronavirus that has since spread across China and abroad.
- Iran will never hold talks with US under pressure, says Hassan ...11:41 AM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Anti-polio campaign begins across the country today10:48 AM | 17 Feb, 2020
- At least six dead, dozens hospitalized due to 'poisonous' gas leakage ...09:55 AM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Armeena Khan ties the knot with Fesl Khan on Valentine's day02:12 PM | 15 Feb, 2020
- Shahid Afridi and wife welcome 5th baby girl01:41 PM | 15 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019