Eight die after fire broke out at a factory in Lahore
LAHORE – At least eight people including two women and two children died when fire broke out at a factory in Lahore on Tuesday.
According to a Rescue 1122 spokesman, the blaze took over the perfume factory located in Imamia Colony at the Kala Khatai Road in Ferozewala after a gas cylinder burst there.
The fire quickly spread and engulfed the entire factory which makes body sprays resulting in the collapse of the factory’s roof.
Due to the intensity of the explosion roof of a house adjacent to the factory also collapsed.
At least 10 fire brigade vehicles reached the spot and brought the fire under control after a hectic effort.
Two people also got injured in the incident and were shifted to a hospital in Lahore.
- PIA raises airfares for Saudi Arabia flights by upto Rs49,00012:04 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- US imposes new sanctions on Iran’s Defense Ministry09:47 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Pakistani documentary selected as finalist for Resistance ...09:13 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- TECNO’s launches Hero Phone Spark 6 in Pakistan08:24 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Cavit Çetin Güner and Sadia Khan follow each other on Instagram05:10 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Emmys 2020: Jennifer Aniston hosts surprise ‘Friends‘ reunion04:07 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Aiman Khan, Muneeb Butt celebrate Amal’s first birthday01:53 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020