CPEC — Mansehra-Thakot motorway opened for traffic (Video)
ISLAMABAD - Special Assistant to Prime Minister (SAPM) on Information and Broadcasting and chairman of China Pakistan Economic Corridor Authority Lt Gen (Retd) Asim Saleem Bajwa announced on Tuesday that 80 kilometers long Mansehra-Thakot Expressway opened for traffic.
In a tweet, he said that the project is the extension of 40-km Havelian-Mansehra 4 lane Motorway. The cost of the project is Rs136 billion, he said.
Here you go:80 KMs Two way Mansehra-Thakot Expressway opened for https://t.co/0jbP1Ok2ha is extension of 40 KM Havelian-Mansehra 4 lane Motorway.Cost- Rs 136 billion.Highway police &toll staff deployed #cpec#CPECMakingProgress #pakistanmakingprogress pic.twitter.com/xLASIZ3CL4— Asim Saleem Bajwa (@AsimSBajwa) July 28, 2020
National Highways & Motorway Police have started performing their duty on the newly-built road, the CPEC chief said.
- Motorway police return lost wallet containing Rs35,000 to owner11:39 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- This Asian country is set to reopen mosques after 9-month ...10:40 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Biden picks two Kashmiri-American women for top positions at White ...10:13 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Another Gomal University professor dismissed over sexual harassment09:59 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- China to launch its first solar probe in 202209:42 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Bollywood remembers Sushant Singh Rajput on birth anniversary05:21 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Wedding festivities kick in for Bakhtawar-Mahmood as groom lands in ...04:36 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Netflix crosses 200 million subscribers06:39 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021