Ganging up? - US asks Pakistan to cooperate with India on Mumbai attack probe
03:50 PM | 28 May, 2016
WASHINGTON (Web Desk) -The US has urged Pakistan to co-operate with India in investigating the 26/11 Mumbai attacks while urging the country to prevent terror groups from operating on its soil.
"We continue to urge the Pakistani government to cooperate with the Indian authorities to fully investigate these attacks," State Department Deputy Spokesman Mark Toner told media on Saturday.
"It (Mumbai terrorist attack) was a terrible tragedy. We want to see justice done and we continue to urge for Pakistani cooperation," he said.
Toner said that the U.S has told Pakistani officials on numerous occasions to act against all terror groups operating on its soil, including the Taliban.
The horrific Mumbai incident happened on November 26,2008, killing 164 people.
- This Asian country is set to reopen mosques after 9-month ...10:40 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Biden picks two Kashmiri-American women for top positions at White ...10:13 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Another Gomal University professor dismissed over sexual harassment09:59 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Ex-judge to head Pakistan probe into Broadsheet case09:21 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
Celebs call out 'elite aunties' of Cannoli for demeaning their café manager over English ...
08:45 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Bollywood remembers Sushant Singh Rajput on birth anniversary05:21 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Wedding festivities kick in for Bakhtawar-Mahmood as groom lands in ...04:36 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Netflix crosses 200 million subscribers06:39 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021