Journalists union calls for stern action against PTI workers who attacked senior reporter in London
Pakistan Journalists Association (PJA) and Pakistan Press Club (PPC) staged a protest in London, demanding a ban on the three party workers involved in the attack. They also urged Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf (PTI) leadership ]to publicly condemn the incident and expel all activists responsible for the assault.
Mahmood was joined by another senior PTI activist, Faisal Khawaja, while a third, till now unnamed activist physically threatened all media persons protesting the assault, accusing them of being of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif's payroll.
- PM Imran hails CM Khalid’s plan to turn Gilgit-Baltistan into ...06:41 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Stranded crew of seized PIA plane returns to Pakistan today06:09 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- PDM rallies to reach Islamabad by 1pm tomorrow, announces Fazlur ...05:33 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- ECP suspends 154 MPs including Fawad Chaudhry for not filing assets ...05:13 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Samsung sets new standard for flagship mobile processors with Exynos ...04:56 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Pakistani actor Huma Nawab loses Rs0.2 million to online scammers04:10 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Saboor Aly sheds light on the beauty standards of entertainment ...02:50 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Kim Kardashian hits 200 million followers mark on Instagram01:28 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021