Aleem Dar announces Rs 1 million donation earthquake victims
According to a statement the donation will be used in the rehabilitation of earthquake affected people.
Earlier on Tuesday star cricketer Shahid Afrid also announced a Rs 5 million donation for the earthquake hit areas of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Gilgit Baltistan.
The announcement was made during his visit to Peshawar’s Lady Reading Hospital where he visited the earthquake victims.
Speaking on the occasion Shahid Afridi expressed satisfaction over the treatment being provided to those brought to the hospital.
He urged Pakistani nation to stand united for rehabilitation of earthquake affected people.
- Ban on TLP will remain intact despite peace deal, says Fawad01:13 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Indian politicians using stray dogs to spread election messages in UP12:49 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- PAKvZIM: Trophy unveiled as Pakistan face off Zimbabwe in first T20 ...11:42 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- PM Imran wishes India’s Manmohan Singh speedy recovery from COVID-1911:00 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan’s slide on inclusive internet index continues, drops to ...10:23 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Ertugrul star Engin Altan flaunts his surfing skills in new viral ...03:29 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Umer Sharif’s birthday bash hosted by Nida and Yasir02:55 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021