Smog issue: Punjab decides to close brick kilns till Nov 7
LAHORE – In a bid to control the rising issue of smog, the Punjab government has decided to keep brick kilns closed across the province till November 7.
According to media details, the brick kilns, using zigzag methodology will remain functional.
The decision was taken in a high-level meeting chaired by Chief Minister Sardar Usman Buzdar.
The CM said commissioners have been given the authorities of relief commissioners, focal persons have been appointed at the offices of commissioners and deputy commissioners, and smog control centers have been formed in all districts.
The meeting directed to strictly ensure implementation over prohibition of burning tyres at factories and crops.
- Dr Shahid Masood strikes again – this time about ‘Pakistani ...12:17 AM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Pakistan's Hassan Mairaj declared overall best foreign national ...11:48 PM | 2 Dec, 2020
- Netflix to create Korean version of Money Heist09:19 PM | 2 Dec, 2020
- Behroze Sabzwari tests positive for COVID-1907:59 PM | 2 Dec, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi tweets about writing a book on God07:16 PM | 2 Dec, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020