PM Imran asks all Pakistanis to come out tomorrow for Kashmiris
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan has asked the entire nation to come out on Friday for half an hour between twelve noon to 12.30 to show solidarity with the Kashmiri people.
In a series of tweets Thursday, Khan said this will send Kashmiris in occupied Kashmir a clear message that the entire Pakistani nation stands in solidarity with them and against Indian fascist oppression and the inhumane curfew.
I want all Pakistanis to come out tomorrow 12 noon -12.30 pm to show solidarity with the Kashmiri people and send the Kashmiris in IOK a clear message that the entire Pakistani nation stands in solidarity with them & against Indian fascist oppression, the inhumane 24-day curfew,
— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) August 29, 2019
"We must send a strong message to Kashmiris that our nation stands resolutely behind them," he added.
The PM said the daily injuring and killing of Kashmiri civilians, including women and children is all part of the ethnic cleansing agenda of the Modi government. He further said annexation of occupied Kashmir is illegal.
Nation to observe Kashmir hour to express ... 10:57 AM | 29 Aug, 2019
ISLAMABAD - The whole nation on Friday will observe Kashmir Hour in order to express solidarity with the oppressed ...
The plan to change demography of occupied Kashmir is a war crime under 4th Geneva Convention, he stated.
- PTI govt opens process for privatisation of public entities09:55 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- ATC acquits 40 accused in Youhanabad lynching cases09:09 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Zameen.com ready to hold Karachi Expo on February 1 and 208:18 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Ufone felicitates KPC’s new leadership08:12 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- 'Anti-state' Facebook posts: Lahore journalist's bail plea rejected07:54 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Priyanka Chopra in final talks to join The Matrix 403:19 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Humayun Saeed thanks fans for showering love on MPTH's team02:49 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Shah Rukh Khan's Pakistani cousin passes away in Peshawar02:15 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019