PM Imran asks all Pakistanis to come out tomorrow for Kashmiris
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan has asked the entire nation to come out on Friday for half an hour between twelve noon to 12.30 to show solidarity with the Kashmiri people.
In a series of tweets Thursday, Khan said this will send Kashmiris in occupied Kashmir a clear message that the entire Pakistani nation stands in solidarity with them and against Indian fascist oppression and the inhumane curfew.
I want all Pakistanis to come out tomorrow 12 noon -12.30 pm to show solidarity with the Kashmiri people and send the Kashmiris in IOK a clear message that the entire Pakistani nation stands in solidarity with them & against Indian fascist oppression, the inhumane 24-day curfew,
— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) August 29, 2019
"We must send a strong message to Kashmiris that our nation stands resolutely behind them," he added.
The PM said the daily injuring and killing of Kashmiri civilians, including women and children is all part of the ethnic cleansing agenda of the Modi government. He further said annexation of occupied Kashmir is illegal.
Nation to observe Kashmir hour to express ... 10:57 AM | 29 Aug, 2019
ISLAMABAD - The whole nation on Friday will observe Kashmir Hour in order to express solidarity with the oppressed ...
The plan to change demography of occupied Kashmir is a war crime under 4th Geneva Convention, he stated.
- IMF predicts recovery in Pakistan's economy during 202112:12 AM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 245,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,105 confirmed ...11:08 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- School of Tomorrow – The world’s premier schools & societies ...10:11 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran intervenes as PIA suffers setbacks over license scandal09:53 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Punjab’s youngest MPA Sania Ashiq tests positive for coronavirus08:53 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Actress Naya Rivera presumed dead after disappearance on boat trip ...01:41 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Meghan Markle, Priyanka Chopra, Michelle Obama to speak at UN's ...11:55 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- I will not no longer do item songs in films: Sadaf Sabzwari11:45 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020