Motorway sections closed after heavy fog hits parts of Punjab
LAHORE – Several Motorway Sections were closed after dense fog covers parts of Punjab on night between Wednesday and Thursday.
According to media details, the Motorway sections from Lahore to Samundri (M3), Motorway Section from Multan to Rahim Yar Khan (M5) and Motorway Section from Multan to Sukkur (M5) have been closed due to low visibility.
Dense fog has also disrupted traffic in Bahawalpur, Multan, Khanewal, Basti Maluk, Lodhran, Chichawatni, Kassowal, Mian Channu Ahmadpur Sharqia, Okara, Sahiwal and Renala Khurd as visibility dropped to very low level.
The Motorway police have advised the drivers to switch on fog lights while driving at very slow speed and requested the people to stay home and avoid unnecessary travelling due to dense fog and low visibility.
- No coronavirus case in Pakistan; screening continues at airports12:24 AM | 20 Feb, 2020
- Rothschild suit revives family's Vienna past10:22 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- 3 youth martyred in Pulwama as India launches another anti-Kashmir ...10:08 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- Kashmir issue no more a bilateral but international human rights ...09:55 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- WWF-Pakistan stresses innovative technologies for wastewater ...06:53 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- Harry Styles reportedly mugged at knifepoint on Valentine's Day01:42 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- UN chief meets Mahira Khan, thanks her for ‘extraordinary support’02:59 PM | 18 Feb, 2020
- Justin Bieber admits to being 'reckless' with Selena when they dated11:17 AM | 18 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019