Motorway sections closed after heavy fog hits parts of Punjab
LAHORE – Several Motorway Sections were closed after dense fog covers parts of Punjab on night between Wednesday and Thursday.
According to media details, the Motorway sections from Lahore to Samundri (M3), Motorway Section from Multan to Rahim Yar Khan (M5) and Motorway Section from Multan to Sukkur (M5) have been closed due to low visibility.
Dense fog has also disrupted traffic in Bahawalpur, Multan, Khanewal, Basti Maluk, Lodhran, Chichawatni, Kassowal, Mian Channu Ahmadpur Sharqia, Okara, Sahiwal and Renala Khurd as visibility dropped to very low level.
The Motorway police have advised the drivers to switch on fog lights while driving at very slow speed and requested the people to stay home and avoid unnecessary travelling due to dense fog and low visibility.
- Chinese girl smashes money pot to aid Pakistan combat Covid-1912:24 AM | 4 Apr, 2020
- How to fight with Coronavirus?07:43 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Karachiites thrash policemen for stopping Friday prayer06:45 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Zahid Ahmed apologises to the nation for choosing a script ‘so ...05:02 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- American pianist Ellis Marsalis dead at 85, fought coronavirus04:41 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Here's what PM Imran Khan has to say regarding Maria.B controversy04:31 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Mahira Khan urges people to donate to PM’s coronavirus relief fund04:11 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 Google searches in Pakistan for 201906:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019