43 hospitalised in Karachi after drinking substandard cold drink
KARACHI - As many as 43 people, including children, land in hospital after drinking unhygienic cold drink in Karachi on Friday night.
According to media details, the condition of 43 persons deteriorated in the Gari Khata area of the city after drinking substandard cold drink made of spoiled milk.
Rescue teams shifted the affected persons to nearby hospital where doctors provided them medical treatment.
However, the owner of the milk shop managed to escape while the police took four workers from the shop into custody.
- Islamabad police rescue Hungarian diplomats who lost their way in ...06:32 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- 640 new coronavirus cases reported; one death in past 24 hours in ...04:31 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- We will continue to restore democracy by removing PTI govt: Zardari03:43 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle make it to the list of Time’s 100 most ...01:14 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Keanu Reeves reveals that The Matrix 4 is to be a Love Story01:11 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- I learnt how to ride a bike for 'Quaid e Azam Zindabad': Mahira Khan06:11 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020