I will keep fighting against corruption till last breath: Imran Khan
Imran Khan, on Sunday, while addressing a political gathering asked the people, “I need your prayers to fight against the king of corruption 'PM Nawaz'. “I want youngsters and minorities to stand by me in this struggle,” he added.
— Tehreek-e-Insaf (@InsafPK) January 29, 2017
The PTI chairman further said, “Qatri business partners are providing them letters, but they are totally fake,” he said while lambasting the Sharif family over Panama Papers scandal.
He condemned US President Donald Trump’s executive orders banning entry of Muslims and immigrants from seven countries including Pakistan.
Khan also condemned attack on a Pakistani woman by a supporter of Trump at John F. Kennedy International Airport of the US.
Khan said this is only due to the policies of the government that talented youths of this country are leaving Pakistan. “We must value our dignity as a Pakistani,” he said.
Sahiwal is ready for changeJanuary 29, 2017
He promised for a system of justice, equality, prosperity and merit in Pakistan only if his party is voted into power.
Khan vowed to continue his struggle against corrupt rulers.
“This is for the first time when a prime minister is being scrutinised in Pakistan. I promise that I will continue my efforts to eliminate corruption and to hold the kings of corruption accountable. I promise to fight till my last breath,” he vowed.
- PSL 6 – Quetta Gladiators beat Multan Sultans by 22 runs11:05 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Here are complete unofficial results of Senate Election 202109:53 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- PSL 6 – Peshawar Zalmi fined for slow over-rate in match against ...09:15 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- PM Imran Khan’s vote for Senate polls was also rejected?09:04 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- ‘Aik Qaum, Aik Manzil’ – ISPR releases teaser for Pakistan Day ...08:18 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Nauheed Cyrusi recreates Piya Basanti as the famous track turns 2007:00 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Birthday girl Shraddha Kapoor shows her dance moves at beach party06:13 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Anurag Kashyap and Taapsee Pannu face raids over 'tax evasion'05:14 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021