Physics genius Stephen Hawking explains Donald Trump in two simple words
09:34 PM | 29 Jul, 2016
LONDON - When recently asked to explain Donald Trump's somewhat puzzling political rise, renowned British theoretical physicist gave a short, scathing response
"I can't," Hawking told CNN affiliate ITV's "Good Morning Britain" program.
For someone who answers the universe's most difficult questions, this was a bit staggering.
During the interview, Hawking also went on to offer his personal take on the man: "He is a demagogue, who seems to appeal to the lowest common denominator."
The Trump campaign has not yet answered his remarks.
- Pakistan Navy thwarts Indian submarine’s intrusion bid: ISPR (VIDEO)02:25 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Bill Gates was warned against sending ‘flirty’ emails to a female ...01:34 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup: Bangladesh and Oman lock horns in must-win game today12:32 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- PM Imran, President Alvi extend felicitations to Muslims on Eid ...11:57 AM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Bakhtawar Bhutto reveals her son's name09:41 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Atif Aslam pays tribute to late Farhad Humayun with iconic song06:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic in search of Pakistani NGOs05:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021