Two killed, minor injured in Sargodha train accident
SARGODHA – Two people, including a woman, were killed while another sustained injuries in a train-motorbike accident in Silanwali police limits on Monday.
Police said that Muhammad Iqbal r/o Chiniot along with his wife Zainab (40) and Nephew Nouman Ali (8) were crossing the railway track on a motorcycle near Chak 136/SB railway crossing when Sandal Express hit them.
Consequently, Zainab received serious injuries and died on the spot while the other two sustained injuries and were shifted to THQ hospital where Iqbal succumbed to his injuries.
Police handed over the bodies to the heirs after necessary formalities.
- LHC adjourns Rana Sanaullah's bail plea in drug case till Dec 1707:42 PM | 12 Dec, 2019
- India's supremacist agenda will lead to massive bloodshed, warns PM ...07:23 PM | 12 Dec, 2019
- COAS Bajwa lauds professional achievements of PAF, PAC05:54 PM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Social media users condemn lawyers' attack at Punjab Institute of ...01:30 PM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Game of Thrones ranked as 2019's most searched drama in US12:55 PM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019