Two killed, minor injured in Sargodha train accident
SARGODHA – Two people, including a woman, were killed while another sustained injuries in a train-motorbike accident in Silanwali police limits on Monday.
Police said that Muhammad Iqbal r/o Chiniot along with his wife Zainab (40) and Nephew Nouman Ali (8) were crossing the railway track on a motorcycle near Chak 136/SB railway crossing when Sandal Express hit them.
Consequently, Zainab received serious injuries and died on the spot while the other two sustained injuries and were shifted to THQ hospital where Iqbal succumbed to his injuries.
Police handed over the bodies to the heirs after necessary formalities.
- Iran urges Saudi Arabia to work together to resolve problems10:09 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- PIA detected 466 fake degree-holders in last 5 years09:45 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan on right track after tackling inherited economic woes, says ...08:37 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- Naming Babar Azam as captain, PCB announces squad for T20 matches ...08:14 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- China rejects US diplomat's 'negative propaganda' against CPEC ...08:01 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- HBO Max orders royal family comedy ‘The Prince’02:55 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- Mahira Khan asks Shireen Mazari for an update on the Zainab bill02:39 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- HUM Style Awards 2020 nominations are out02:11 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019