Two killed, minor injured in Sargodha train accident
SARGODHA – Two people, including a woman, were killed while another sustained injuries in a train-motorbike accident in Silanwali police limits on Monday.
Police said that Muhammad Iqbal r/o Chiniot along with his wife Zainab (40) and Nephew Nouman Ali (8) were crossing the railway track on a motorcycle near Chak 136/SB railway crossing when Sandal Express hit them.
Consequently, Zainab received serious injuries and died on the spot while the other two sustained injuries and were shifted to THQ hospital where Iqbal succumbed to his injuries.
Police handed over the bodies to the heirs after necessary formalities.
- China expresses pleasure over Pakistan’s approval of ML-1 project11:50 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Biden picks Kamala Harris as his 2020 vice presidential running mate11:36 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan strongly condemns anti-Islam Facebook post by Indian ...10:07 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Hafeez quarantined in England for taking photo with 90-year-old lady ...09:10 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020