Sindh to open all shrines for public with SOPs after Eid-ul-Azha
KARACHI – The Sindh government has decided to open all shrines of province, including Hazrat Qalandar-Lal-Shahbaz for public with SOP’s after Eid-ul-Azha.
Talking to the media at Sehwan in Jamshoro district, Sindh Minister for Auqaf and Irrigation, Suhail Anwar Siyal has said this after paying a visit to Dargah Hazrat Qalandar-Lal-Shahbaz.
Earlier, the Sindh government has decided to close all recreational places including beach till 4th of next month as precautionary measure to prevent spread of coronavirus. A notification in this regard has been issued by the Commissioner Karachi.
- Sindh decides to reopen schools, business activities11:52 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- England defeat Pakistan by 3 wickets in first Test10:58 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- 750kg Naswar smuggling attempt foiled in UAE09:26 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan Army launches rescue operation in flood-hit villages of Dadu08:21 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Mehwish Hayat requests fans to report TikTok account impersonating her05:31 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Abhishek Bachchan tests negative for COVID-19, discharged from ...04:49 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Maya Ali and Sheheryar Munawar set to hit the silver screen together04:31 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020