Sindh to open all shrines for public with SOPs after Eid-ul-Azha
KARACHI – The Sindh government has decided to open all shrines of province, including Hazrat Qalandar-Lal-Shahbaz for public with SOP’s after Eid-ul-Azha.
Talking to the media at Sehwan in Jamshoro district, Sindh Minister for Auqaf and Irrigation, Suhail Anwar Siyal has said this after paying a visit to Dargah Hazrat Qalandar-Lal-Shahbaz.
Earlier, the Sindh government has decided to close all recreational places including beach till 4th of next month as precautionary measure to prevent spread of coronavirus. A notification in this regard has been issued by the Commissioner Karachi.
- Bisma Maroof takes indefinite break from cricket as 'motherhood ...07:26 PM | 16 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan appoints fourth finance minister in two years in latest ...07:02 PM | 16 Apr, 2021
- CPEC guarantor of Pakistan's progressive future: Ch. Sarwar06:33 PM | 16 Apr, 2021
- Sirbaz Khan, Abdul Joshi become first Pakistani climbers to summit ...06:02 PM | 16 Apr, 2021
- Hassan Ali pens birthday note for ‘beautiful wife’04:40 PM | 16 Apr, 2021
- Kareena Kapoor Khan gives insight into her weekend04:17 PM | 16 Apr, 2021
- Meera all set to launch her clothing and lipstick line03:51 PM | 16 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021
- Ten New IPO Billionaires in 202107:59 PM | 8 Apr, 2021