Man slams four-month-old son to death in Gujranwala
GUJRANWALA – In a fit of anger, a man allegedly hit his four-month-old son against a wall, causing instant death, in an area of Punjab.
According to police, the suspect named Bilal used to pick quarrels with his wife over household expenses in Qila Dedar Singh, a town in Gujranwala.
In a recent fight with the spouse, the father picked up the toddler and slammed him against the wall when the child received fatal head injuries.
Police have arrested the suspect and a case has been registered against him.
- Inzamam discharged from hospital after heart procedure12:35 AM | 29 Sep, 2021
- Britain puts army on standby as fuel supply crisis deepens amid panic ...11:37 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Security forces kill 10 terrorists including four commanders in ...10:49 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Taliban warn US, others against ‘encroaching on Afghan airspace’10:26 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- American superstar R. Kelly found guilty in sex trafficking trial04:59 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Famous YouTubers Shomaila and Hassam part ways04:09 PM | 28 Sep, 2021