Faryal Mehmood and Daniyal Raheal tie the knot
From grand events to the comfort of our homes, wedding season may have changed its usual vibe, but it definitely hasn't stopped Pakistani’s from getting hitched amid lockdown. After all, the show must go on!
Actor Faryal Mehmood and director-actor Daniyal Raheal got married in an intimate nikkah ceremony at their home yesterday.
View this post on Instagram
I think I just understood what Eid is about, being grateful for what you have and being with your loved ones! Never had I experienced the joy, the happiness and the wholeness that I did today! @mehreenraheal you and your kids are angels I feel that God had send to be with me and fill the emptiness of my heart. simi_raheal_official when you are around things are just automatically "funner" and @daniyalraheal you've given me everything I've asked for since I was a little girl! ❤ Eid Mubarak everyone, be with your loved ones because life is too short. Outfit by @mariabasitmalikofficial Styling by @aminachaudhary @didotmedia_pr #eidmubarak #eid2020 #planecrash2020 #joysofeid #faryalmehmood #simiraheal #daniyalraheal #mehreenraheal #toomanyraheals #family #begrateful #celebratelove
Raheal took to Facebook to share the happy news with his friends and fans.
“Almost a week ago we set off by road for Lahore but, our journey did not start there. We met and spent the last two years navigating through each others lives to get to this point," shared Raheal.
Almost a week ago we set of by road for lahore but, our journey did not start there. We met and spent the last two years...Posted by Daniyal Raheal on Thursday, May 28, 2020
"We drove for half a day across hundreds of miles, together, to make the pilgrimage to my family so that we could be with each other for what I know is forever."
“Everything was perfect. Except a lot of things. My wife's entire family is in the states. They were all there on various phones. Crying, smiling, cheering, praying for us. We missed them. My own family managed to pull together a day that will forever warm the cockles of my heart. It was everything. I am the luckiest man. I honestly am. Times are strange... Love hard!"
"Mr and Mrs Daniyal Raheal. Faryal Mehmood (we're going to fix that soon)"
As the bride’s entire is family is currently in the states, they were virtually present through FaceTime.
Faryal also posted several pictures of the event. She seemed to be smiling the brightest and goofing around with sister-in- law Mehreen Raheal.
The couple could be seen wearing traditional white and golden attire, with Daniyal even sporting a turban and a fumigant (dhoti) to go with his look.
Daniyal Raheal is the son of veteran actress Simi Raheal.
Last week, Aagha Ali and Hina Altan tied the knot in a small ceremony as well.
Congratulations to the newlyweds! We wish them a happy journey ahead.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Pakistan surpasses 259,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,477 confirmed ...07:47 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan minister tells reason behind reduction in coronavirus cases07:19 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Gold prices hit new high of Rs109,35007:07 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- K-Electric to face NAB inquiry over loadshedding, flouting agreement06:46 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan Army chief offers help to Italy in fight against COVID-1906:32 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- YouTube takes down Hadiqa Kiani’s song about Kashmir02:43 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Yasir Hussain is being subjected to online harassment & bullying: ...01:03 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020