Grammy-winning artists from 7 countries collaborate for a Pakistani song about hope
Since the coronavirus outbreak, the world has come to a screeching halt and pushed people into self-isolation.
With the situation looking more dire with each passing day, celebrities are stepping forward to offer whatever help they can.
Musicians from different parts of the world have come together to hope for the better.
Pakistani musician and composer Kashan Admani gathered around 40 musicians from six countries aside from Pakistan for a collaboration with the "message of hope, togetherness, spirituality, and social harmony."
Artists include Grammy award-winning violinist Charlie Bisharat, Grammy nominee Simon Philips and Stu Hamm from USA, multi-award winning Russian guitar player Roman Miroshnichenko, British singer/Songwriter Lili Casely, India's Dr. Palash Sen, soloist Matt Laurent from Canada, Brazil's Luiza Prochet. Gumbi Ortiz from Florida, who's also been Junoon's drummer in the past.
Pakistani artists featured in the song include Najam Sheraz, Faakhir, Farooq Ahmed (Aaroh), Natasha Khan, Natasha Baig, Dino Ali and Khaled Anam.
Hearing this beautiful song will definitely lift up your spirits and help you be optimistic about the future.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Pakistan minister tells reason behind reduction in coronavirus cases07:19 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Gold prices hit new high of Rs109,35007:07 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- K-Electric to face NAB inquiry over loadshedding, flouting agreement06:46 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan Army chief offers help to Italy in fight against COVID-1906:32 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- YouTube takes down Hadiqa Kiani’s song about Kashmir02:43 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Yasir Hussain is being subjected to online harassment & bullying: ...01:03 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020