TTP mastermind Mufti Khalid killed in Afghanistan: reports
KABUL – A key leader of banned Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) was killed in Kunar province of Afghanistan, reports in local media suggest on Saturday.
Mufti Khalid was heading TTP’s Political Shura and was accused of masterminding several deadly terror attacks in Pakistan, including those on Bacha Khan University and 2008 election rally.
His bullets riddled body found in Kunnar, reports added, and is believed to have been killed due to infighting.
The militant was head of political Shura (Buner/Swat) belonging to TTP Fazulullah group.
This is a developing story and will be updated soon.
- PM Imran woos investors at Riyadh investment forum08:19 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- PM Imran Khan addresses Middle East Green Initiative Summit in Saudi ...07:49 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Saudi Arabia cancels 14-day waiting period for Umrah pilgrims06:43 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Twitter hilariously trolls Akshay Kumar after Pakistan's victory ...05:38 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Babar Azam's father breaks into tears after Pakistan’s victory ...04:46 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021