Islamabad ranked the safest city in Pakistan in World Crime Index
Karachi also made it to the list, but on the 71st position. Meanwhile, Lahore showed improvement in their ranking as compared to the previous year and ranked on 174th.
Furthermore, according to the index, the world’s top 10 most dangerous cities are Caracas in Venezuela followed by Pietermaritzburg in South Africa, Port Moresby in Papua New Guinea, San Pedro Sula in Honduras, Pretoria in South Africa, Durban in South Africa, Johannesburg in South Africa, Fortaleza in Brazil, Salvador in Brazil, and Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Whereas the safest city in the world is Abu Dhabi, UAE with a score of 10.61.
Top 10 Safest Cities In The World
Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates
Doha in Qatar
Quebec City in Canada
Taipei in Taiwan
Munich in Germany
Dubai in the United Arab Emirates
Zurich in Switzerland
Bern in Switzerland
Hong Kong, and
Eskisehir in Turkey
On the other hand, the crime index and safety index of Islamabad are 30.47, and 69.53 respectively. Whereas Lahore is at 38.43, and 61.57 while Karachi’s crime and safety index are 56.79, and 43.21 respectively.
- Saudi Arabia announces new SOPs for Hajj 202008:41 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan vs England: Schedule of Test, T20I fixtures revealed07:48 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- CPEC — Pakistan, China ink deal for 700MW Azad Pattan Hydel Power ...07:20 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Sindh makes JIT reports on Uzair Baloch, Baldia Town factory public06:45 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- ‘Made in Pakistan’: PM Imran opens first ever indigenous ...05:48 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Elton John honoured with his own commemorative coin from Uk's Royal ...04:46 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- TikTok star Zulqarnain Sikandar all set to make his acting debut with ...02:45 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Saroj Khan's family lived in Pakistan before the partition02:16 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020