CarFirst wins Consumers Choice Award 2019
Consumers Association of Pakistana awards CarFirst as the fastest growing tech company in country
KARACHI – CarFirst , Pakistan's most trusted used car trading platform, was awarded the prestigious ‘Icon Award’ for ‘fastest-growing tech company in Pakistan’ at the 14th Consumers Choice Awards 2019 in Karachi by the Consumers Association of Pakistan.
Dr Khalid Maqbool Siddiqui, Federal Minister for Information Technology and Telecommunication, presented the award to CarFirst’s CEO & Co-Founder, Raja Murad Khan. The award reflects the CarFirst’s growth and its customer-centric approach, innovative products and how well it caters to the evolving needs of customers. Consumers Association of Pakistan is the largest network of consumers rights in Pakistan and gives out awards to consumer-friendly companies who offer their products and services in the best interest of Pakistani consumers. These awards are especially gratifying as the winners are selected from a wide cross-section of Pakistani consumers through different surveys conducted by the Consumers Association of Pakistan (CAP).
Accepting the award Raja Murad Khan, CEO & Co-Founder of CarFirst said: “It is an honour for each and every member of the CarFirst family to receive this recognition from the biggest network of consumers rights in Pakistan. CarFirst has been a consumer-centric company from the get-go, and we are proud to play our part in simplifying the lives of our consumers through technology and innovation. Today, CarFirst stands proud to have revolutionized the way used cars are traded in Pakistan, and are grateful to be known as the most trusted used car trading platform by our consumers. This award goes out to our customers - Thank you for believing in us, as we continue to work endlessly to make the car selling process in Pakistan, fast, simple, secure and stress-free. ”
The event was attended by, Dr. Khalid Maqbool Siddiqui, Federal Minister for Information Technology and Telecommunication, Mr. Toshikazu Isomura, Consulate General of Japan, Mr. Wang Hua, Chief Executive Officer ZONG China Mobile Pakistan(CMPak) Ltd, Dr. Mirza Ikhtiar Baig, Chairman Baig Group, Sr. Vice President (FPCCI), Mr. Samir Mir Shaikh Chairman Standing Committee on Education, Science and Technology (FPCCI) and Mr. Jam Ikramullah Dharejo, Minister of Industries & Commerce, Co-Operation Department, renowned industrialist, dignitaries from the Federal and Provincial Government, Diplomats and Media personalities.
- Govt to spend more than Rs30b on higher education this year, says ...11:57 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- SC moved to cancel bail of Maryam Nawaz10:25 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Orange Line Metro Train's test run on Dec 1010:14 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Youth-led projects showcased in Student Leaders Conference08:41 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Infinix, CarlCare join hands with M&P to provide unmatched after-sale ...08:26 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Mehwish Hayat says Pervez Musharraf deserves a chance to be heard02:30 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Kate Middleton thanks Maheen Khan with sweet note02:06 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Humayun Saeed shares an all smile picture with brothers01:39 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019