Internet services disrupted across Pakistan after fault in submarine cable
KARACHI - Internet service across the country were disrupted on Tuesday due to a fault in the undersea cable.
"We regret to inform you that due to international submarine cable fault, internet services are impacted across Pakistan. Our technical teams are working on fully restoring internet services. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience," said Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL) in a post on Twitter.
"Our technical teams are working on fully restoring internet services. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience."
- Coronavirus – Punjab extends lockdown till July 3009:03 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 255,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,365 confirmed ...08:48 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- TCL Pakistan debuts expanded range of QLED TVs featuring Quantum ...08:37 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- COAS Bajwa makes young cancer patient's dream come true08:31 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- TECNO’s #GiveMe5withSpark5 challenge breaks a record of 100M views ...07:44 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Asim and I share a bond beyond anyone’s comprehension: Hania Amir05:22 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Hadiqa Kiani releases song to pay tribute to Kashmiri Martyrs12:38 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Nadia Jamil updates her fans about her recovery after chemo12:13 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020