Internet services disrupted across Pakistan after fault in submarine cable
KARACHI - Internet service across the country were disrupted on Tuesday due to a fault in the undersea cable.
"We regret to inform you that due to international submarine cable fault, internet services are impacted across Pakistan. Our technical teams are working on fully restoring internet services. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience," said Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL) in a post on Twitter.
"Our technical teams are working on fully restoring internet services. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience."
- Govt to spend more than Rs30b on higher education this year, says ...11:57 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Justice (retd) Altaf Ibrahim takes oath as acting ECP chief06:15 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Humayun Saeed shares an all smile picture with brothers01:39 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019