Pakistan’s Faisal Afridi promoted to ICC International Panel of Umpires
LAHORE – Former first-class cricketer Faisal Khan Afridi has been promoted to the ICC’s International Panel of Umpires following an internal assessment, review and appraisal process. Faisal has replaced Shozab Raza who will continue to serve on the PCB Elite Panel of Umpires.
Faisal has joined Ahsan Raza, Asif Yaqoob and Rashid Riaz on the international panel following impressive decision-making and displaying good man management skills in domestic matches.
43-year-old Faisal played 53 first-class matches from 1998-99 to 2007-08 and has to date officiated in the three women’s ODIs, three women’s T20Is, 17 first-class matches, 13 List-A matches and 23 T20 matches.
WATCH: Babar Azam suggests interesting change in ... 01:04 PM | 28 Oct, 2021
LAHORE – Pakistan's all-format captain Babar Azam has recently expressed his desire to change the law of getting ...
- Pakistan Water Week 2021 kicks off to explore sustainable ways in a ...12:19 AM | 7 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan rejects reports of financial difficulties being faced by ...10:50 PM | 6 Dec, 2021
- 'Most-wanted' suspect in Sri Lankan citizen’s lynching arrested10:25 PM | 6 Dec, 2021
- PIA allowed to operate additional flights to Saudi Arabia09:29 PM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Civil-military leadership vows measures to curb mob killings after ...08:53 PM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Aamir Liaquat gearing up to host Bigg Boss themed reality show05:05 PM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Hania Aamir's adorable video while playing with dog goes viral04:48 PM | 6 Dec, 2021
- 'Pawri girl' spotted having a fan moment with legendary singer Hadiqa ...03:00 PM | 6 Dec, 2021