Will Hareem Shah be arrested on arrival in Pakistan?
Tiktok controversy queen Hareem Shah is returning to Pakistan on October 3 but she fears that the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) might arrest her upon arrival. Currently, she is vacationing in Malaysia.
The Sindh High Court (SHC) on Thursday dismissed a plea seeking orders to prevent police from arresting TikToker Hareem Shah upon her arrival in Pakistan.
Earlier, Shah had filed the plea through her lawyer to avoid detention in an alleged money laundering case. The court remarked that Hareem can file a plea to avoid arrest after reaching Pakistan if she wants.
Justice KK Agha inquired if Hareem Shah is the same woman "who claimed to have committed money laundering".
"SHC provided security to Hareem Shah earlier as well but she misused the orders favouring her. Stop playing games with the court," Justice KK Agha remarked while expressing annoyance at the social media sensation.
Hence, The Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) cannot be restricted from holding a probe, he added.
- PM Shehbaz hands over keys of new houses among flood affectees10:16 PM | 8 Dec, 2022
- Sri Lankan player loses teeth while taking catch in LPL match (VIDEO)10:01 PM | 8 Dec, 2022
- ECP reinstates Faisal Vawda as senator after Supreme Court ruling09:40 PM | 8 Dec, 2022
- Zulfi Bukhari reacts to leaked audio with Bushra Bibi09:01 PM | 8 Dec, 2022
- Faryal Mehmood to star in film inspired by Qandeel Baloch08:46 PM | 8 Dec, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list? ...10:48 AM | 8 Dec, 2022
- Top 10 most searched people on Google in Pakistan in 202206:07 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Pakistan's first female Supreme Court judge earns place in BBC '100 ...01:24 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022