Pop singer Tarsame Singh Saini aka Taz of Stereo Nation passes away at 54
Indian 90s pop sensation Tarsame Singh Saini, popularly known as Taz from Stereo Nation has passed away, his family said in a statement on Friday.
According to reports, the singer suffered a liver failure following which, he slipped into a coma. He was 54. He was due to have surgery two years ago but it was postponed in the wake of the coronavirus.
Taz rose to fame with his album album ‘Hit The Deck’ in 1989. He was the lead singer of the pop band Stereo Nation which was formed in 1996 and was called the pioneer of cross-cultural Asian fusion music.
Fans and friends have expressed their deep condolences. He also contributed to the music of Bollywood films with popular songs like “Daroo Vich Pyar” (Tum Bin) and “It’s magic” (Koi Mill Gaya).
Bilquis Edhi, 74, passes away in Karachi 06:35 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
KARACHI – Bilquis Bano Edhi, the wife of late Pakistani humanitarian and philanthropist Abdul Sattar Edhi, has ...
- King Salman appoints Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman as PM of Saudi ...11:21 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- Nine-year-old gets bail so that he doesn't miss classes10:34 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- Asif Ali Zardari shifted to Karachi hospital09:45 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- China reacts to US remarks about debt relief for flood-hit Pakistan09:33 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- Malala 'so grateful' to husband for holding her hand and awards09:15 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- Fashion designer Maria B receives flak for transphobic comments06:22 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022