First halal food hotel opens in Thailand
The four-star Al Meroz hotel in Bangkok, which opened in November, hopes to play its part in serving Muslims that are otherwise entrapped in a difficult situation to satisfy their appetite.
“There are 1.6 billion Muslims in the world. It’s a huge market,” said the hotel’s general manager, Sanya Saengboon.
The Al Meroz, which boasts mosque-like architecture, has two prayer rooms and three halal dining halls.
Muslim globetrotters have shown pleasure over the launch of halal hotel as it was difficult to find halal food in the area.
- Supreme Court grants bail to MNA Ali Wazir01:35 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Lionel Messi wins Ballon d’Or 2021 to claim record seventh title01:00 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- IHC CJ directs Rana Shamim to submit written reply, original ...12:20 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- PTA grants license to Select Technologies11:35 AM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Punjab CM takes notice of offensive fashion shoot at Kartarpur ...07:40 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Hania Aamir spotted enjoying Asim Azhar's concert in Karachi06:21 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Juvaria Abbasi and Anoushey Abbasi's mother passes away05:30 PM | 29 Nov, 2021