104-year-old Indonesian pilgrim thanks King Salman
Ibu Mariah Marghani Muhammad and her escorts are being hosted by the Guests of King Salman for Hajj and Umrah Program on account of her health needs.
Ibu Mariah, one of the oldest pilgrims performing Hajj this year, arrived in Saudi Arabia on Saturday and was met at King Abdul Aziz International Airport’s Hajj Terminal by several Saudi television reporters, as well as officials from the Indonesian Consulate and various airport dignitaries.
Expressing appreciation for the king’s gesture, the Indonesian pilgrim said the special treatment offered to her is a reflection of the Kingdom’s keenness to offer extraordinary services to pilgrims. “Alhamdulillah (praise be to God), I am going to Makkah, Alhamdulillah I am going to Hajj,” she said.
She will join about 221,000 pilgrims from Indonesia who will perform the Hajj pilgrimage this year.
The Kingdom seeks to provide comfort for pilgrims during the Umrah and Hajj seasons and has reached out to various pilgrims with specialized needs.
- Pakistan allows AstraZeneca shots for expats under 4009:33 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan announces increase in petrol prices09:15 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- COAS Bajwa presides over Formation Commanders’ Conference08:52 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Sindh earmarks Rs22.8 billion for college education08:22 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Pakistani mangoes hit Singapore markets07:55 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Feroze Khan opens up about second marriage04:07 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat wants the Muslim misrepresentation in movies to change05:10 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Lost Cause - Alizeh Shah is a Billie Eilish fan girl03:21 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021