Pakistani woman performs 'Mujra' to sell cow to customers this Eid
A recent video surfaced on Facebook, showing a woman dancing, holding on to the rope attached to the cow, while enjoying her performance on Indian song 'Nachaan Faratay Maar Ke'.
Men can be seen ogling at her 'goodies', some filming her, some silently staring.
The event has become more of an 'ENTERTAINMENT' than remembering the REAL reason for the sacrifice. It seems to be a shameful attempt to lure in men (customers).
- Budget 2021-22: Punjab proposes Rs370 billion for health services10:51 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Saudi Arabia allows women to register for Hajj without guardian10:05 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Govt likely to increase petroleum prices from June 1609:38 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- China rubbishes G7 criticism, says 'small' group can't decide world's ...09:01 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- PSL 2021 – Islamabad United opt to field first against Karachi Kings08:39 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Producer of Christchurch mosque attack movie resigns after backlash05:02 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021