Musharraf 'seeks apology over Akbar Bugti murder'
ISLAMABAD (Online) - A son of slain Baloch leader, Nawab Akbar Bugti, has claimed that former President of Pakistan General (Rtd) Pevez Musharraf is seeking forgiveness over Akbar Bugti muder case.
Talking to media persons on Wednesday, Jamil Akbar Bugti revealed Pervez Musharraf sent a message of apology through his lawyer.
Jamil Akbar, however, said that he would never forgive the murderers of his father Nawab Akbar Bugti.
On 26 August 2006, Nawab Akbar Khan Bugti, along with some personnel of Pakistan army, was killed when his hide-out cave, located in Kohlu, about 150 miles east of Quetta, collapsed in an explosion set off by a Pakistan Army commander.
His death led to widespread unrest in the area and a surge in the nationalist sentiment in Balochistan.
Pervez Musharraf was the then chief of army staff.
- Teenage girl killed in Indian unprovoked ceasefire violations along ...04:01 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- PM Imran expresses pain and grief over loss of lives in Beirut ...03:36 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- If offered, I would love to work in Pakistan: Engin Altan Düzyatan01:53 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- Saba Qamar, Bilal Ashraf & others grieve over the tragic explosions ...01:10 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020