SNGPL decides to launch crackdown against consumers using gas compressors
RAWALPINDI - Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Limited (SNGPL) has decided to launch a crackdown against the consumers using gas compressors.
According to details, SNGPL Regional Manager Javed Khan said that teams have been constituted to launch a crackdown against those who are depriving their neighbours of the gas facility by using the compressors.
He said that there is no shortage of gas and pipelines of gas supply are being laid to increase its pressure, however, Javed added that there is dire need to take action against illegal practices of using gas compressors.
Meanwhile, people in Sindh province are facing extremely low gas pressure. Several industrial units and Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) stations have also been deprived of gas supply due to the ongoing gas crisis.
- Kashmiris set to observe Indian Republic Day as Black Day07:12 PM | 25 Jan, 2020
- Iran to host technology investors from 8 countries including Pakistan ...07:08 PM | 25 Jan, 2020
- China: Coronavirus death toll hits 4107:03 PM | 25 Jan, 2020
- Brad Pitt takes ownership of mistakes that ruined his and Aniston's ...01:55 PM | 25 Jan, 2020
- PISA 2020: Sajal Aly bags nomination for ‘Best TV Actress’ award01:45 PM | 25 Jan, 2020
- I’m sorry I take none of what you said seriously: Anupam Kher ...04:59 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019