SNGPL decides to launch crackdown against consumers using gas compressors
RAWALPINDI - Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Limited (SNGPL) has decided to launch a crackdown against the consumers using gas compressors.
According to details, SNGPL Regional Manager Javed Khan said that teams have been constituted to launch a crackdown against those who are depriving their neighbours of the gas facility by using the compressors.
He said that there is no shortage of gas and pipelines of gas supply are being laid to increase its pressure, however, Javed added that there is dire need to take action against illegal practices of using gas compressors.
Meanwhile, people in Sindh province are facing extremely low gas pressure. Several industrial units and Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) stations have also been deprived of gas supply due to the ongoing gas crisis.
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...10:45 AM | 17 Sep, 2021
- PakvsNZ: New Zealand play first ODI on Pakistani soil after 18 years10:25 AM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 17 September 202109:39 AM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan reports 68 deaths, 2,928 new Covid-19 cases08:46 AM | 17 Sep, 2021
- China terms Australia-UK-US alliance ‘extremely irresponsible’, ...11:25 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Faryal Mehmood’s new bold dance video goes viral05:54 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Nadia Hussain in hot water over controversial statement05:27 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Asim Azhar and Bilal Maqsood jam together on iconic songs05:00 PM | 16 Sep, 2021