UBL wins PSX’s ‘Top Companies of the Year’ award for three consecutive years
LAHORE - UBL has become the only bank to win the Pakistan Stock Exchange (PSX) “Top Companies of the Year” Award for three consecutive years (2016-18).
The awards for the three years were presented at a ceremony held in Karachi recently. The Prime Minister of Pakistan, Mr Imran Khan, who was the Chief Guest at the event, gave away the awards.
Ms Sima Kamil, President & CEO, UBL received the awards from the Prime Minister, on behalf of the Bank.
The award acknowledges the performance of top companies in all industries, every year on the basis of comprehensive criteria such as Capital Efficiency, Profitability, Free-Float of Shares, Transparency & Investor Relations and Corporate Governance with Listing of Companies & Securities Regulations.
Each year only 25 companies are declared as winners of this award. The top 25 companies are selected on the basis of highest scores obtained as per the selection criteria.
On receiving the Award, Ms Sima Kamil, President & CEO, UBL said “It is indeed an honour for UBL to be declared one of the top companies of Pakistan for three consecutive years. UBL leads the banking and financial services sector in Pakistan. Over the course of its 60 years of existence, the Bank has come to be acknowledged as a Progressive and Innovative Bank. The Bank provides financial solutions to over 5.5 million customers. This recognition has come about because of the support and patronage of our customers and the hard work put in by the Bank’s team.”
- Pakistan’s Google team briefs steps towards digitization, computer ...12:44 AM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Daraz Humqadam supports 45,000 businesses, empowers 5,500 SMEs to ...11:14 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Coronavirus — Pakistan to open four western borders from Sunday10:47 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- UAE allows citizens, residents to travel abroad09:53 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- COAS Bajwa expresses grief over loss of lives in Sheikhupura train ...09:04 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Kashmiri lives also matter, says Mehwish Hayat10:15 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020