Trump administration’s policies to support terrorists, says Chaudhry Nisar
Talking to the media after inaugurating an executive passport office he added that such policies will affect the international unity against terrorism.
On Friday Donald Trump signed an executive order putting a ban on entry of Muslims from seven countries and suspending the entire US refugee resettlement program.
Fulfilling the promise he made during the nail-biting election campaign, at a ceremony to swear in James Mattis as his secretary of defence, Trump signed a decree entitled: ‘Protection of the nation from foreign terrorist entry into the United States’.
Initially, the US refugee resettlement program had been suspended for 120 days so that the new Trump administration could establish new, possibly stricter, vetting rules for visa applicants.
Talking about Jamaat-ud-Dawa, Nisar Ali Khan said that the activities of the organisation were being observed since 2011 and details over possible action against it would be made public tomorrow.
About missing persons, the federal minister said that all missing bloggers have safely reached their homes, adding that the government did not support any policy of disappearing people.
- Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - 2021-May-09-Updated 10:00 ...09:32 AM | 9 May, 2021
- Pakistan registers 3,785 new Covid-19 cases, 118 deaths in 24 hours09:12 AM | 9 May, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 09 May 202108:59 AM | 9 May, 2021
- A successful story of young Emirati chef - Ahmed Darweesh01:16 AM | 9 May, 2021
- PM Imran and Pakistani delegation pay respects at Masjid-e-Nabwi12:00 AM | 9 May, 2021
- Javeria Abbasi recalls how she broke 12 bones in an accident (VIDEO)05:03 PM | 8 May, 2021
- Here's what Hina Altaf said about Aagha Ali before marriage (VIDEO)05:41 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021