PIA waive-off penalties for passengers traveling from China to Pakistan
BEIJING - Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) has decided to waive-off penalties including refunding and no show charges for the passengers travelling from China to Pakistan in view of the current outbreak of coronavirus in China, PIA Country Director for China, Qadir Bux Sangi said here on Thursday.
“The decision has been taken by the management to facilitate PIA’s passengers who were not able to take their flight due to various reasons as a result of the situation in the wake of current new coronavirus outbreak in China,” he told APP.
These passengers can get a full refund of their air tickets without paying any penalty or no show charges or extend the travelling date, he added.
The national flag carrier is currently operating two direct flights a week on Tokoyo-Beijing-Islamabad route on Monday and Friday.
- PTI MNA tests positive for coronavirus as health crisis deepens in ...06:35 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Huawei Nova 7i – The hottest selling secret weapon of mobile gamers06:05 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Sri Lanka to reopen for tourism in August, with strict coronavirus ...05:27 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- COVID-19: NDMA delivers 286 ventilators to federating units04:42 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Pakistani celebrities who never endorsed fairness products01:50 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Kanye West donates $2 million, establishes college fund for George ...08:24 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Meghan Markle speaks out about ‘Black Lives Matter’07:17 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020