PIA waive-off penalties for passengers traveling from China to Pakistan
BEIJING - Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) has decided to waive-off penalties including refunding and no show charges for the passengers travelling from China to Pakistan in view of the current outbreak of coronavirus in China, PIA Country Director for China, Qadir Bux Sangi said here on Thursday.
“The decision has been taken by the management to facilitate PIA’s passengers who were not able to take their flight due to various reasons as a result of the situation in the wake of current new coronavirus outbreak in China,” he told APP.
These passengers can get a full refund of their air tickets without paying any penalty or no show charges or extend the travelling date, he added.
The national flag carrier is currently operating two direct flights a week on Tokoyo-Beijing-Islamabad route on Monday and Friday.
- Pakistan launches documentary on February-27 response against Indian ...05:38 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Women’s T20 World Cup 2020: Pakistan beat West Indies in Canberra05:24 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Nazi-inspired RSS ideology taking over India, may lead to bloodshed: ...03:33 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Punjab Cabinet declares PML-N Supremo Nawaz Sharif as “absconder”01:46 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Greta Thunberg and Malala Yousafzai meet at Oxford University01:17 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi calls out Hindutva activists, urges world to take ...01:12 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Sonya Hussyn was never in my books for MPTH: Khalil ur Rehman12:35 AM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019