Sumbul Iqbal contracts coronavirus
Pakistan TV actress Sumbul Iqbal has tested positive for COVID-19, she announced on Friday.
Taking to Instagram, the Dulhan actor urged her fans to stay safe and also pray for her speedy recovery.
“Covid positive, stay safe everyone,” she wrote in the caption.
“Remember me in your prayers,” the 30-year-old continued .
Earlier, Sumbul’s sister Kompal Shumail had also contracted the virus.
- Umer Sharif’s departure to US delayed after health deteriorates10:26 AM | 27 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan sees downward trend in new COVID cases as positivity ratio ...09:38 AM | 27 Sep, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:16 AM | 27 Sep, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 27 September 202108:47 AM | 27 Sep, 2021
- Huawei executive freed by Canada arrives home in China12:40 AM | 27 Sep, 2021
- Mashal Khan breaks silence on receiving acid attack threats01:35 PM | 26 Sep, 2021
- Atif Aslam, Mahira Khan’s much-awaited music video released01:00 PM | 26 Sep, 2021
- Air ambulance for ailing Umer Sharif to reach Karachi tomorrow07:02 PM | 25 Sep, 2021